Apart from Health Insurance you can set your premiums to not go up each year, like a fixed mortgage. However you pay more for this upfront compared to the standard premium which is like a floating mortgage and goes up as you get older.
- Latest Update on Life Insurance and Income Protection with COVID-19
- Covid-19: Insurers make exclusions in some new policy offers
- Looking to reduce your Life Insurance Premiums due to COVID-19 – read this first
- Pitfalls lie in wait for households seeking to trim their insurance costs
- COVID-19 and your money: 7 things to do right now